Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2024 -02/2024 batch. A total of 46 vacancies have been announced for the exam. The notification was released for General Duty, Commercial Pilot License (CPL-SSA), Technical (Engineering & Electrical/Electronics), and law. Those Candidates Interested in the Following Coast Guard CG CGCAT 02/2023 Batch Recruitment Can Apply Online from 01/09/2023 to 24/09/2023. See advertisements for other recruitment-related information like syllabus, qualification, age limit, CBT Exam, and selection procedure.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Exam Dates 2024
|Important Events||Exam Dates|
|Notification||August 28, 2023|
|Application Start Date||September 01, 2023|
|Application End Date||September 15, 2023|
|Admit Card||1 Week before|
|Answer Key||After Exam|
- General / OBC / EWS : 250/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee for Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 02/2024 Recruitment Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking, Other Fee Mode Only.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Details 2023
The table below mentions all the important Details from the ICGAC Recruitment exam.
|Name of the Exam||Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (ICGAC) Exam|
|Conducting Body||Indian Coast Guard (ICG)|
|Exam Frequency||Two times in a year|
|Exam Levels||Screening Test (Stage I)Preliminary Selection Board (Stage II)Final Selection Board (Stage III)Medical Exam (Stage IV), Induction (Stage V)|
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Mode (Online) Conduction of Screening Test|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Post Name/Purpose of the exam||Group A Gazetted Officer (Assistant Commandant) – General Duty, Technical (Engineering & Electrical & Electronics), General Duty (Pilot/Navigator), General Duty (Women/SSA), Commercial Pilot License (CPL-SSA) and Law|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||020-25503108/ 020-25503109|
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Vacancy 2024
General Duty GD : 25 Post | Tech : 20 Post | Law Entry : 01 Post
Age Limit and Qualification
|Branch Name||Coast Guard Eligibility||Gender||Coast Guard AC Age Limit|
|General Duty GD||BE / B.Tech Engineering Degree in Naval Architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace with a Minimum 60% Marks.Maths, Physics as a Subject in 10+2 Level ExaminationMore Details Read the Notification.||Male||21-25 Years as on 01/07/2023|
|Commercial Pilot CPL SSA||10+2 Intermediate Exam Passed with 60% Marks and Valid Commercial Pilot License from DGCA.||Male / Female||19-25 Years as on 01/07/2023|
|Technical Mechanical||BE / B.Tech Engineering Degree in Naval Architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace with a Minimum 60% Marks. Maths, Physics as a Subject in 10+2 Level ExaminationMore Details Read the Notification.||Male||21-25 Years as on 01/07/2023|
|Technical Electrical / Electronics||Engineering Degree in Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engineering or Power Electronics with Minimum 60% Marks.Maths, Physics as a Subject in 10+2 Level ExaminationMore Details Read the Notification.||Male||21-25 Years as on 01/07/2023|
|Law Entry||Bachelor’s Degree in Law with Minimum 60% Marks.||Male / Female||21-30 Years as on 01/07/2023|
How to Fill Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Online Form 02/2024 Batch
- Join Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 02/2024 Batch Recruitment 2023. Candidate Can Apply Between 01/09/2023 to 24/09/2023
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Coast Guard CGCAT 02/2024 Latest Recruitment Online Form 2023.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.